Friday, April 30

Almost. There.

The next few days are going to be killer. I don't officially finish my studies until Monday. I have a huge exam tomorrow and I'm on blogger...writing about how I should study rather than studying.

My body is useless. I feel a bout of sickness coming on which always happens around finals time. So on top of the stress, I have to deal with the ailments of being human! gah! I actually feel like throwing up right now. Beautiful!

My head kind of hurts from all this thinking and the only thing keeping me going is the thought of relief after this exam. I tried to calculate the minimum score I can get and still pass the class with a B...but that requires math skills, of which I unfortunately do not have! This is quite painful.

The thing that scares me is that I'm a horrible test taker. After the test, I still have a massive paper to edit, a presentation, and an html website to code. The end is so close, yet so far!

To sum it um, I feel like dying.

That is the drama queen in me speaking.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

add oil judy! (yes the fob in me is talking) final stretch.. just a bit more and you'll be done soon. All this hardwork will pay off, I promise!!!

*huggles*

April 30, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home